Raised in a healthy living ecosystem, our Tilapia are fresh with excellent flavor.
Alō Fresh Tilapia Fillets
A 4-6 oz. size (Lunch portion) or 6-8 oz. size (Dinner portion) Tilapia Fillet with a mild, delicate, sweet, and buttery taste.
Our Fish Environment
The taste and quality of Tilapia are heavily dependent on how it has been raised. At Alō Farms of Georgia, we raise our Tilapia in a healthy living ecosystem with the following protocols in place to ensure a great-tasting fish.
- We filter and purify municipal drinking water.
- Our fish are hand-fed a Non-GMO scientifically balanced food.
- Harvesting is completed in an ethical manner that reduces stress on the fish.
- Due to our controlled environment, all our fish are heavy metal-free, mercury-free, and we know where they have been sourced.
- No ground contaminates or solutions.
Tilapia is an excellent source of omega-3 fatty acids and protein, both of which are important for good health. Choosing tilapia from a responsible source can reduce the risks to health.
Come see our beautiful Tilapia fish fillets.
Our products can be picked up in person at our indoor market. Alō Fish are currently not offered for delivery through our partner, Hyperbox Fresh, at this time.